New Generation Bodybuilding and Muscle Growth
Each sport requires an investment of effort and money. Not every athlete can gain the required muscle volume according to the genetic features of the body structure. In this case, various auxiliary hormonal preparations will help. Innovative technologies have allowed the creation of long-acting steroids that do not cause side effects. In professional sports, anabolics were officially banned several decades ago. This did not affect their popularity, and athletes still resort to their help. Modern bodybuilders have not only bulk muscles, strength, but also health. Thanks to new training technologies and proper nutrition, the result is the fastest possible effect. If you do not have enough information, you can call our consultants toll-free phone or ask a question online.
Muscle Growth Conditions
Bodybuilding of a new generation implies compliance with a number of rules that lead to a positive result. Beginners need to consult a trainer and undergo a screening for contraindications. Do not forget the iron sport, loads the joints. In certain diseases, in connection with individual characteristics, heavy loads are contraindicated for some athletes. If everything is in order with your health, you can begin to gain muscle mass.
- Diet – ideally there is no more than 250 grams at a time 6 times a day. If you do not have the opportunity to eat on time, use sports supplements for a snack. This will saturate the cells with protein for proper development. Remember, a feeling of hunger occurs due to the production of the hormone cortisol, which destroys muscle tissue.
- Drink a lot – ideally, a person should receive up to 3 liters of clean water. Additionally, you can use tea, coffee, juices, milk.
- Cardio loads – do not forget about cardio (running, squats, orbitrek). Without these additional exercises, it is impossible to achieve the desired cubes and smooth muscle quality.
- Duration – if you drag out the process, the body will begin to take calories from protein, which negatively affects muscle tissue, destroying it.
- Stretching – exercises that allow tissues to recover and find peace. Stiffness and a feeling of heaviness pass.
- Training of small muscle departments – do not forget to develop small parts of the muscles, only an integrated approach guarantees success and growth rate.
- Strength exercises – in parallel with pumping up muscles, you need to prepare the body for the development of strength.
- Normalize the load – beginners often make the biggest mistake, increasing training, which leads to unpleasant consequences.
- Chitmil – this slogan is used among athletes. The constant restriction in food exposes a person to a psychological state of stress. Discomfort and constant restriction can lead to the breakdown and eating of harmful products. To prevent this from happening, pamper yourself with goodies of course in a small amount.
- Steroids are time-tested drugs. They act on the level of testosterone in the blood, due to which strength and mass increase, elasticity increases. Used by both beginners and professionals, regardless of gender.
Training and nutrition
Physical exercises should be developed by the trainer individually for each athlete. This allows you to take into account all the nuances and features, as well as to avoid overtraining. There is a standard scheme of classes.
Recommendations Warm up to avoid joint injuries.
Exercise and Recommendations
- Performing a bench press with a barbell on a bench. – It is necessary to pre-go through the warm-up, and then do 8-12 working approaches.
- Work with dumbbells lying on a bench, wiring hands. – You can achieve the relief and elasticity of the body, due to these actions.
- Exercising triceps lying with the use of a bar. – It is required to do several repetitions not an opinion 10 times.
- Bench press on a bench with a slope. – Warm up to avoid joint injuries.
- Classes on the uneven bars. – Need to make as many approaches as possible.
- Pulling up. – At least 5 approaches are necessary if this is physically possible.
- Exercising the biceps. – Before training, do not forget about the warm-up.
- Dumbbell wrench. – Do 4 sets of 8 times.
- Squats. – The presence of a trainer is required; do not do these actions yourself.
- Deadlift. – During the classes, many parts of the body are worked out.
You should not only choose the right methodology and training scheme, but also develop a healthy diet. To do this, exclude all harmful products and observe the diet and day. To understand all the intricacies, use a specific list that will help to avoid a feeling of hunger and give building material for muscles:
- Meat – protein necessary for all athletes, the best option for a bodybuilder would be chicken breast or lean beef, you can replace the rabbit.
- Fish – low-fat varieties will saturate the body with not only protein, but also with the necessary substances to strengthen bones and joints, beneficially affect vision and metabolism.
- Milk – ideal to use natural yogurt or kefir. Improves digestion and is an additional source of beneficial components.
- Fruits and vegetables are a source of vitamins and amino acids, so necessary for a tired athlete. They allow you to increase energy potential and reduce the feeling of fatigue.
Pharmacological preparations for muscle growth
Pharmacological drugs have been used in sports for decades. Affect the body, at the hormonal level, allowing you to increase physical potential several times. Among the most common remedies is methandienone. It acts to speed up the process and improve the quality of training. It has a lot of additional properties. Suitable for both men and girls. Absolutely safe, does not cause pronounced side effects. It is contraindicated in adolescents and people with chronic and genetic diseases. You can familiarize yourself with a wider range of sports goods on our website:
Fast muscle growth is not possible without rest
Sleep – during an overnight stay in the body, biological and biochemical reactions occur. In athletes, during sleep, muscle tissue grows and regenerates, which allows you to maintain the accumulated volume and avoid subsequent rollback.
Recovery – rest between workouts is a necessary part of an athlete’s life. It is ideal to rest 3 times a week, if sport is the main profession. In ordinary life, a person experiences an additional load, goes to work, deals with children. For this reason, if you feel that you have not rested enough, you should extend the recovery time.