Information about the drug
Sustanon (also known as Sustaretard and Tetrasterone) is a blend of various testosterone esters pioneered and released by Organon as a hormone replacement therapy for inadequate endogenous testosterone secretion. Currently, almost all mixtures of testosternone esters are equated with Sustanon, a large number of preparations are made clandestinely. We are, in out turn, offer you a quality steroid from a quality Irish manufacturer Aspen Pharma Trading.
Sustanon includes 4 forms of testosterone:
- 30mg Testosterone propionate
- 60mg Testosterone phenylpropionate
- 60mg Testosterone Isocaproate
- 100mg Testosterone Decanoate
- Oil (usually peanut Oil) as a solvent
- Benzyl alcohol – as a preservative
Each form of testosterone that is included in Sustanon has a different absorption rate, which allows you to maintain a constantly high level of anabolic hormones in the blood for a month. There is no need for frequent injections, Sustanon is put only once every three weeks (for medical purposes). Some believe that Sustanon is a combined course in one bottle, but this is not entirely true, because each component of the drug is converted in the body only into testosterone.
What is Sustanon 250?
The peak of Sustanon’s popularity falls on the 80s and 90s of the last century, at which time a large number of articles were written about the benefits of the drug. However, it should be remembered that Sustanon was not developed as a drug to increase muscle mass, but its main advantage is ease of use. Sustanon has a high cost compared to individual testosterone esters (in equivalent amounts), while in terms of anabolic properties it does not differ from isolated forms of testosterone, which makes its use in bodybuilding not entirely justified.
Similar in composition and action, the drug Omnadren contains another testosterone ester – capronate instead of decanoate, which are similar in duration of action (capronate in Omnadren has a slightly shorter half-life).
Sustanon is widely available on the black market and is easy to buy. Unfortunately, most of these drugs are more or less well-made fakes. If you are offered ampoules without a paper label, but simply with an imprint, most often in red, these are definitely fakes. Most often we are talking here about Omnadren, where the corresponding inscription is erased and replaced by an imprint – “Sustanon” (see also Omnadren).
The original Sustanon, which is almost exclusively produced by Organon, always has a paper label. The original “Susta” is now more and more difficult to find, it is found less and less. But in our store you can find ONLY a high quality original product.
Sustanon works just like any other form of testosterone. This means that the main effects of sustanon are:
- Increase in muscle mass (an average of 6 kg per month)
- Anti-catabolic action
- Increased appetite
- Enhanced hematopoiesis – an increase in the number of red blood cells in the blood provides better oxygen transport, thereby increasing endurance.
- Increased libido (while taking Sustanon)
The detection time of the drug is up to 3 months.
- The Sustanon course is recommended only for men who have reached the age of 21 for gaining muscle mass, without the presence of contraindications to the use of anabolic steroids.
- The Sustanon course lasts 6 weeks (only 5-6 injections per course). For longer durations, the administration of gonadotropin is required.
- Injections of the drug are performed once a week at a dose of 250-500 mg intramuscularly (it is advisable to inject Sustanon into the gluteal muscles).
- From the second week of the course, start taking Nolvadex at a dose of 10 mg per day, every day. Stop taking Nolvadex 4 weeks after your last injection.
- 3 weeks after the last injection, start taking testosterone boosters for 3-4 weeks to restore your own testosterone production.
- For maximum effectiveness of the course, take a complex of sports nutrition for gaining muscle mass and follow a diet for gaining muscle mass.
Be sure to consult with a specialist before taking Sustanon.
- Sustanon can be combined with drugs such as:
- Nandrolone – for gaining muscle mass. Winstrol – for drying and relief.
- The combination allows you to reduce the frequency of side effects and improve the effectiveness of the course.
Sustanon – side effects
Like any other form of testosterone, Sustanon is converted to estrogen. For this reason, Sustanon causes side effects such as gynecomastia, edema, female-type fat deposition and suppression of the production of its own testosterone. These side effects can be prevented by using antiestrogens such as Nolvadex or Clomid.
As a result of a decrease in the production of endogenous testosterone, it is possible to develop such a serious side effect of Sustanon as testicular atrophy. This side effect can be prevented by skipping Sustanon for longer than 8 weeks and taking antiestrogens. For longer courses, the use of gonadotropin is required.
In the body, testosterone is converted into dihydrotestosterone, which causes the following side effects: prostate hypertrophy, baldness, acne, and others. These are the so-called androgenic side effects of Sustanon.
Also, athletes often report a fever and flu-like condition during the Sustanon cycle. Like most steroids, Sustanon raises the level of bad cholesterol in the blood (prevented by taking Omega-3 throughout the course).
After injection, infiltrates (lumps or “bumps” in the gluteal region or other injection site) sometimes form. As a rule, infiltrates resolve after 2-5 weeks.
This drug is medical product and requires following recommendations of using and storing. It should be stored in the cool dark place, avoiding direct sunlight. It’s also necessary to prevent applying this drug by children.
You MUST consult with your attending physician before you start using this drug. We also ask you to take into account that this drug may cause some side effects, some of them can be life-threatening. If you notice any disturbing symptoms you should to contact with your physician. In some cases, it is necessary to stop taking the drug for a while. Also you must inform your doctor if you taking this drugs with other medicines. So physician can prescribe proper treatment and help to avoid any unpleasant adverse effects.