Information about the drug
Testosterone Cypionate is a well-known and predictable product commonly used in sports circles. In Ultracypionate to testosterone molecule complex long ether Cypionate is attached. Testosterone Cypionate was first synthesized in United States at 1951. Initially, the steroid was in the shadow of Testosterone Enanthate, it was often used as an analog or a substitute for Enanthate. However, after some time, the athletes began to notice some differences between the two ethers. One of these differences was that Cypionate provoked local irritation to a much lesser extent than Enanthate. Since then is considered as the most popular among all anabolic steroids drugs in USA and Canada.
In medicine Testosterone Cypionate is used primarily in androgen replacement therapy. It is currently approved by FDA for the treatment of primary or hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (either congenital or acquired). Its safety in andropause (late-onset hypogonadism in men) has not yet been established. It is currently used off-label for breast cancer, breast disorders, delayed puberty in boys, oligospermia (low sperm count), hormone replacement therapy in transgender men, and osteoporosis.
Ultracypionate 300 is used to gain weight and increase strength. As a rule, the main users of this product are professional bodybuilders during the deep off-season, due to the fact that testosterone promotes fluid accumulation.
Like many other testosterone drugs, Testosterone Cypionate can affect a number of metabolic processes in the body. Fat burning effect and accelerated metabolism can significantly improve the ratio of fat and muscle mass in the body of an athlete. A significant portion of lipids are converted into energy, which allows the athlete to withstand more intense loads while avoiding catabolic processes.
The production of red blood cells in the bone marrow significantly increases. Red blood cells better feed tissues with oxygen. Good tissue oxygenation activates more energy-dependent metabolic processes, such as synthesis of proteins, allows for much more intense training, activates lipids splitting and increases mental activity.
More abundant production of nitric oxide (NO) contributes to the expansion of blood vessels, greatly increasing their throughput. As a result, muscle tissues are poured with blood more qualitatively, along with blood, amino acids, carbohydrates and hormones also get to the tissues, which stimulate the growth of skeletal muscles, since the tissues receive a sufficient amount of building material.
The androgenic effect of Testosterone Cypionate on an athlete increases his athletic aggression and allows him to work out better in training, improving the overall performance and motivation of an athlete.
To decide on what anabolic steroid to administer, you should learn its steroid profile.
Steroid Profile of Testosterone Cypionate is:
-100% anabolic effects (from testosterone);
-The same 100% androgenic effect on the body;
-Strong suppression of the hormonal system;
-High probability of aromatization and Gynecomastia;
-Minimal effect on the liver.
So by applying Testosterone Cypionate we expect several positive effects such as:
- Muscles mass growth;
- Lipid tissue amount decreasing;
- Venous mesh enlargement
- Libido enhancement;
- The drug improves nitrogen balance;
- The components of the steroid actively affect phosphorus metabolism.
Despite the fact that the duration of the drug is quite large, injections are performed once a week to keep the concentration of the Testosterone constant. Such a low frequency of injections is one of the benefits of Ultracypionate.
The average single dose is 250-500 mg per week, with the goal of gaining muscle mass. The drug gives good results when conducting a course of “solo”. Practice shows that doses above 800-1000 mg do not lead to better results, however, the risk of side effects increases greatly.
To block the effects of estrogen, Tamoxifen must be used (10 mg per day, starting from the second week of the cycle and ending with its administration 2 weeks after the end of testosterone intake). Preferred option: use during the course of Proviron. After the introduction of testosterone, Proviron should be replaced by Tamoxifen, to restore the secretion of testosterone. The use of antiestrogens reduces the accumulation of fluid in the body, and also inhibits the development of gynecomastia. Be sure to read the article on PCT.
If the duration of the course exceeds 4 weeks, it is necessary to use gonadotropin at 500 IU, 1 time per week for the entire course, starting from 3 weeks.
The combined course of testosterone Cypionate is not much different from “solo”. The drug is most often combined with Nandrolone at a dose of 200 mg per week. The dosage of Cypionate is an average of 200 mg per week.
Testosterone has a number of side effects that are easy to control with the help of pharmacology. As a rule, this is caused by the interaction with the enzyme aromatase (aromatization). When over dimensional abuse, you may feel following symptoms:
- Excessive fluid accumulation;
- Increased pressure in the circulatory system;
- Excessive body hair growth;
Testosterone Cypionate is not recommended for people with certain health conditions:
- For people with liver problems: This medication can cause liver damage. If you have liver disease, this drug may also cause salt and water retention. This may make your liver disease worse.
- For people with heart problems: If you have heart disease, this drug may cause salt and water retention. Both the medication and the salt and water retention can make your conditions worse. If you have a history of heart attack or heart disease, ask your doctor whether this drug is safe for you.
- For people with kidney problems: If you have kidney problems or a history of kidney disease, this drug may cause salt and water retention. Both the medication and salt and water retention can make your conditions worse.
- For people with sleep apnea (problems breathing while sleeping): If you have sleep apnea, ask your doctor whether this drug is safe for you. This medication may make this condition worse. You may wake up more often at night, which may cause you to be more tired during the day.
- For people with polycythemia (elevated red blood cell count): This drug may significantly increase your red blood cell count and make your condition worse. You shouldn’t use this drug if your hematocrit is above 54%.
- For people with diabetes: This drug may cause a significant decrease in your blood sugar levels. Your doctor may lower the dosage of your diabetes drugs. You may also need to monitor your blood sugar levels closely.
Be careful! A lot of steroid drugs are made without proper technologies! They can cause additional side effects! We highly recommend you to use Ultracypionate 300 from trusted distributors! We check our suppliers!
This drug is a medical product and requires following recommendations of its usage and storage. It should be stored in the cool dark place, avoiding direct sunlight. It’s also necessary to keep this drug out of children`s reach!
You MUST consult with your attending physician before you start using this drug. We also ask you to take into account that this drug may cause some side effects. Some of them can be life-threatening. If you notice any disturbing symptoms you should to contact with your physician. In some cases, it is necessary to stop taking the drug for a while. Also, you must inform your doctor if you taking Ultracypionate 300 with other medicines. So physician can prescribe proper treatment and help you to avoid any unpleasant adverse effects.